Our mission: To protect the public by promoting excellence in chiropractic regulation through service to our member boards
Our vision: The FCLB is the premier international resource for information and consolidated services for ensuring the safe, ethical practice of chiropractic
The George Arvidson Award for Meritorious Service to Chiropractic
This award is the Federation’s highest individual honor. Named for FCLB Past President Dr. George Arvidson of Minnesota, it recognizes integrity, service, sacrifice, vision, and commitment in the arena of chiropractic licensure. Scroll down to see a list of past winner with a link to a transcript of their award speech.
Pennebaker Wiley Outstanding Board Award
Each year, the accomplishments of one board set a new standard for chiropractic regulation. They model for others the excellence that marks the daily responsibilities of protecting the health, safety and welfare of the public. Scroll down to see a list of past winner with a link to a transcript of their award speech.
Award Nomination Forms
The George Arvidson Award for Meritorious Service to Chiropractic Past Winners
- 2002 Outstanding Board - Massachusetts
- 1998 Arvidson - Peter Ferguson, D.C.
- 1999 Arvidson - Edwin Devereaux, D.C.
- 2000 Arvidson - Kenneth Padgett, D.C.
- 2001 Arvidson - Horace Elliott
- 2004 Arvidson - Larry Spicer, D.C.
- 2004 Arvidson - Louis Sportelli, D.C.
- 2005 Arvidson - Richard Vincent, D.C.
- 2006 Arvidson - Donna Liewer
- 2007 Arvidson - Wayne Wolfson, D.C.
- 2008 Arvidson - Richard Cole, D.C.
- 2011 Arvidson - Edwin Weathersby, D.C.
- 2009 Arvidson - Oliver Smith, D.C. and Vernon Temple, D.C.
- 2010 Arvidson - Ron Tripp, D.C.
- 2012 Arvidson - Henry Hulteen, D.C.
- 2013 Arvidson - Lisa Richard, D.C.
- 2014 Arvidson - Gary Pennebaker, D.C.
- 2015 Arvidson - James Badge, D.C.
- 2018 Arvidson - Paul Townsend, D.C.
- 2019 Arvidson - David Brown, D.C.
- Arvidson Recipient List
Pennebaker Wiley Outstanding Board Award Past Winners
- 1997 Outstanding Board - New York
- 1998 Outstanding Board - Oregon
- 2001 Outstanding Board - South Dakota
- 2004 Outstanding Board - New Jersey
- 2005 Outstanding Board - Alaska
- 2006 Outstanding Board - New Mexico and California
- 2007 Outstanding Board - Florida
- 2008 Outstanding Board - Oklahoma
- 2011 Outstanding Board - Louisiana
- 2012 Outstanding Board - Washington
- 2013 Outstanding Board - Nevada
- 2015 Outstanding Board - District of Columbia
- 2019 Outstanding Board - Nevada
- 2009 Outstanding Board - Quebec
- 2010 Outstanding Board - California
- 2018 Outstanding Board - Pennsylvania
- 2018 Outstanding Board - Oregon
- Pennebaker / Wiley Outstanding Board Award List